March 10, 2020
Registration Open NAMI Peer-to-Peer Education Class
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a free, 8-session course for adults living with mental health challenges. NAMI Peer-to-Peer takes place in a setting focused on recovery that offers respect, understanding, encouragement, and hope. The NAMI Peer-to-Peer education program is taught by trained peer mentors living in recovery themselves.
Where: Greenville Memorial Hospital
701 Grove Road
When: Wednesday Evenings beginning March 25th, 2020 and ending May 13th, 2020
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Cost: FREE, all materials provided, but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
- Creating a personalized relapse prevention plan
- How to interact with health care providers
- Developing confidence in decisions and reducing stress
- Staying up-to-date with mental health research
- Understanding brain biology
- Knowing the impact of symptoms on your life
- Accessing practical resources for maintaining your recovery journey
Register online here or call us at 864-331-3300.